Magicalia's other sites

L

liamangler

the Magicalia Portfolio has got other good sites i was on bikemagic the other day and it was amazing. I dont know if any of you anglers have been on them mbut u should they are amazing!!!!!!.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

A few of us are members of some of them .....

T

The Monk

A bunch of us, Brummy Paul, Eddie, Ron, Jeff etc have been on the other sites, we had a lads night out over on Outdoor magic a few Christmasses ago, I think Eddie trapped?, I use outdoor magic occassionally as I`m into walking, quite a helpful bunch over there, plus a fair bit of crumpet (if you like that sort of thing), I do find outdoor magic very good though, some excellent articles and photographs and the guys are very helpful with information especially about gear, boots, clothing etc. Bike magic I dont really get on with although I do go mountain biking occassionally, but a lot of what these guys writes goes a little over my head. Golfmagic, not really into, never made a post, surfmagic, think I only every made one post to wind Frothy up, but I know naff all about surfing, (well apart from surfing the net, and I dont do that very well).

L

liamangler

oopps, did'nt know that im a member of bike magic myself.

Is any 1 on MSN by the chance?