Experi "mental" carbelling

S

swordsy

Well thats my tilt on barbelling on the Trent, hope you have all enjoyed it.

All the best

Lee

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Another excellent article Lee, and one that should be on everybody's favourites list.
I particulrly like the weights you use, I would never have thought of it myself.
Altogether, the three aticles you have so generousely provided for us, and written to perfection, is a mine of information and advice. I will be trying this advice out for my future fishing, especially on the Trent Fish-In and also which my club has got a supposedly new tasty stretch of.
Many many thanks for a great article.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Excellent set of articles with plenty to keep the thought process ocuppied during the close season.

Hope to see you soon on the Trent fish-In.

Len Heap

Reaction score
Top draw articles Lee, fished many years for the barbs but your your articles have thrown a different light on my approach this year, to good effect.

Cheers

Len

I

Ian "snotman" Foden

I looked forward to this and was not disappointed Lee! I dont know how good your culinary skills are, but if you ever fancied a change might I suggest writing! your down to earth honest style is great and so refreshing. Any news on the Trent fish-in? Ian

F

Frothey

like the swan mussel lead lee.....ever thought of catching a small barbel or carp, stuffing it with lead and using is as a weight? might even attract other fish.....

B

BLAM

Really good set of articles Lee. Well written and informative.

I expect Pallatrax to be marketing new shell-leads shortly.

S

swordsy

The bank stick heads are from calcotts/sheffield pole center

going to get the fish-in finalised this week or early next......too much work :O(

D

David Marrs

Great articles Swordsy mate! I intend to digress a little from my normal Zandering sessions this year and have a bash at the Trent Barbel. Really, its a bit out of order I haven't already, given that my house is only 20 miles away from the Newark stretch!

Your articles were not only informative but also an inspiring read!!!

Kind regards,
Dave