carp rod holdall

A

Alan Degville

Hi All .
Can you reccomend a carp holdall that will hold 2to 3 ready made up 12ftto 13ft rods. & a medium carp rucksac. also can you explain how to fit the rods in it as well.
Cheer`s Larry

M

Michael Hall

Hi
I have a holdall by catch carp and I admit its not a bad holdall at only 29.99 from index. you fit the rods in by setting them up as normal the when you have done that hook the hook to the first eye above the juction, then take to rod apart and fold the reel arm in and strap it into the holdall, sounds a faf on but its not it is very time efficant and you dont have to set up on the side of the bank and loose all your tackle.

R

Rob Brownfield

The list is endless, Nash, Wychwood, Trakker, Daiwa, Shakespeare, Leeda..etc etc etc all do them. Expect to pay from ?40 upwards. www.nimpopo.com have the shakespeare one in for ?38.50, the catch carp one at ?29.99, the Chub one for ?55.99, the Wychwood one for ?67 etc etc.

Look under Carp & Specimen Tackle. Click on an item to see a picture of it.

Hope this helps.

B

Birds Nest

I've just got a chub 55ltr rucksac, I really cant fault it at all... There other stuff (rod holdalls) looks good kit as well..

A

Alan Degville

Thanks for prompt reply`s will look into them when i get back from holidays. i`ll definatly get one of each it`s saving time thats the essenceit takes me age`s to set up. The last match i fished everyone had been fihing for about 15 min`s.before i`d finshed setting up
Cheer`s Larry

R

Ralph Abbott

Do'nt buy the 'Catch Carp' the rod bands are too short and the reel pockets stuggle to hold my Diawa baitrunners. Father inlaw has a Rod Hutchinson a totally different league!

If you can buy a good one.

G

Gavin Horton

I have a Rod Hutchinson holdall and as Ralph said it is in a different league to any other one.
It keeps the rods well protected, which is the main thing i am sure you will agree. I would recomend it anyday.

C

Carp Angler

I've got the Shimano full rod sleeves and I've also got one of their new holdalls (dunno which one) and the holdall is pretty unbalanced, good quality, but not a very good design.
The rod sleeves are excellent though and will clip into my Wychwood quiver OK.

I used to have a Hutchy one but the zip went on it and I couldn't get it repaired.

Haribo

Reaction score
Alright, can any1 tell me the best rod holdal for 2-3 rods a 42" landing net and a rod pod its reli anoying haveing to find sumwhere 2 put my rodpod does not matter about price thanks H