Jim Hinchley

Next meeting will be as follows

Lancashire Regional meeting
At The Claremont Hotel 516 Blackpool rd, Preston
Thursday 28th April 2005
" A year on the Teme "
guest speakers Dave Mason and Duncan Normanton
doors open at 7pm for 8pm start
Members ?2 , Non members ?4 , juniors free.
Raffle and Tackle stalls.

Everybody welcome .

J

John McLaren

I should be there with at least one other. What is the parking like Jim?

J

Jim Hinchley

Hi john , parking not a problem .
Some at the hotel and plenty on the street alongside the hotel.

hope to see you there.

alan strickland

Reaction score
Working again!
Im sure someone at the BS look at my work rota before arranging there dates.

J

John McLaren

T'was a great evening - interestingly though two well known members of this site both won prizes in the raffle - I'm saying nothing of course.

Thanks to Dave and Duncan your time was appreciated. Some of the slides were stunning and some the baits very interesting!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
John i spent a tenner on tickets won a reel i could buy for tenner. If you want the Okuma i will swap for a tenner ;-) or i will donate it to a kids fish-in somewhere.

If i remember a member of FM runs a kids carp fish-in locally will try and track him down.

J

Jim Hinchley

Not only am i lucky at raffles but obviously very lucky when god handed out the good looks .!!

As john says it was an excellent presentation and the baits were something to ponder.

Thanks to all who attended and a quick plug for the next meeting on the 10th November when we have an evening with the one and only Trefor West.

J

John McLaren

Bryan, I wasn't having a go honest - just joking! - my mate Tony spent ?1 on tickets and won a nice JRC carryall so I'm certainly not suggesting anything er...fishy!!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Thats ok John did'nt take it that way. Just my luck to win in a raffle with out any good rods or reels but the area meetings are just getting of the ground.

I have been in touch with the organisers of the junior carp fish-in and donated the reel to there raffle.

I think maybe we could do with organisig a juniors day on the Ribble to help boost the profile of the Lancashire region.