Trolley/Barrow Needed.

R

Robert Woods 1

Hi,
My back has gone again and I need something to carry my carp gear on. I only fish days and have cut down my gear using an ex army rucksac. I don't really want to get a standard sized carp barrow as I'm "Hobbit" sized. Have got a match trolley in loft but it would struggle on bad terraine. Would a carryall or even a B&Q large tool box do.

Thanks,
Bob.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eh up Bob.
As you know we have met a few times, and to be honest mate, seeing that you are asking, I have noticed that you do seem to carry a lot of baggage with you.
All I take is a sling with two rods at the most, with bank sticks and brolly.
Appart from that, a chair and a shoulder bag for me bits and bobs.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sorry Bob,
Even with the small amount I take, I continually have to keep sorting my gear out and watch that unwanted items don't start creeping back into my bag.
Have a good sort out mate, and leave the rest at home.

R

Robert Woods 1

Baz,
I have cut down to two rods etc..but as you know I have to carry spare flasks of tea incase you pop along...!!!

Bob.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hahahha, I forgot about the tea Bob. That's an extra shoulder bag for the flasks.
Rixton is fishing well Bob.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Them rats are getting over friendly again though mate. I wish they would be less noisy at their love making. (I think that's what they are doing)

M

matt thomas

isnt it funny the crap you take with you,i go for barbel and take a float rod just in case which means another reel and just in case i have a pike in my swim i take a pike rod and another reel and all the ancillery stuff and before you know it my garage is empty and its all on my back

stupid isnt it?

but i'll never learn

R

Robert Woods 1

Matt,
I have cut down. Just take two rods etc. I don't take too much as I only fish days. My back does go on me and rather than stay in I am looking at something that might help me.

Bob.