Hey prof Bumblebee

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Only ?10.00 a roll is the RRP. In Real tree Camo with a picture of a carp and the Great Jewels on every sheet.

Personally endorsed by Jewels himself.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Long live the tackle tarts.
I am picking some really good bargains up at the moment, the most recent a Terry Hearn bed chair six months old, all because the owner wants one with a camo covering. Three Fox ST's for 30 quid with hard cases.The owner wants blue led's instead of white. (The older type with the four screws in the back)

W

Wolfman Woody

Written with a close friend of yours in mind, no doubt, Prof B.?

A man known to have more money than ANYONE in the world has sense and tackle to match that!

J

jason fisher

you've excelled your self this time, not only did i fall about laughing but i've just put in an order for half the stuff.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I'm disappointed, why no automatic bank transporters that convey you and your ultra expensive tackle effortlessly and as if by magic, to the very swim where the fish are, surely a bargain at ?8,500.

L

Laurie Harper

Absolutely, Baz. Don't knock 'em. These people who must have the newest toys mean loadsa nearly-new bargains for us cheapskates.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My latest buy is a shimano 5010 baitrunner ?25 perfect for them tench bream and chub. exellent condition aswell.

Ergo

Reaction score
I am just waiting for them to bring out a two story with an upstairs veranda that you can fish from if the river floods. ;)

F

Fred Bonney

I wish I could write like our Kevin,how does he keep doing it.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Damn! No camo incontinence pants. The flouro pink ones scare every fish in the when I have to change them.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

That should be "every fish in the lake"
Why can't we have an edit button.