Just like the EA

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
With work 12 hour shifts last week never got chance to pick up a new license at the post office.
Not a problem I thought I will go on line a order one as I did last year. But know its only the second day and first weekend of the new license year and they have took the facility of line between 8am and 6pm today.

Why could this urgent work not have been done last week when people were not rushing to get there new license?

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Byron,

I would send the EA a bloody stinking Email.

It reminds me of this stinking excuse for a traffic policeman I met in a pub in Warwick some years ago. He actually said I was doing down the force by sticking to speed limits and that certain government departments would not exist without a certain number of traffic fines!

I asked him for his ID and number, as I mentioned that I would write to his chief constable about his sickening comments.

He f...ed off bloody sharpish.

I wrote to both the Warwick Police and the Warwick County Council.

I never had a reply.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I will be and i will let you know what there reply is. I will try again tommorow morning.

I am now going to have to go to the pub and sit in a nice beer garden. Late celebration drink for my 40th last wen's.

robbo

Reaction score
bryan , i get mine on direct debit .the ea send a reminder that there taking the money out of my account a few weeks before ,then send the licence through the post acouple of days before the end of march.it saves any messing about