Hi

bigchub

Reaction score
Just like to say a quick hello to everybody on the forum and meet like minded people who are as passionate about the pursuit of big chub. Have got lots of interesting findings and information that I would like to share with people. I have experience of chub fishing on two rivers - Nene, Ivel and very soon to be Wensum. Would like to submit a few articles as well if I'm allowed.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Just like to say a quick hello to everybody on the forum and meet like minded people who are as passionate about the pursuit of big chub. Have got lots of interesting findings and information that I would like to share with people. I have experience of chub fishing on two rivers - Nene, Ivel and very soon to be Wensum. Would like to submit a few articles as well if I'm allowed.

Welcome to FM.

Articles can go to one of the Editors - "Jeff Woody" or "geoffmaynard". Both can do a good job of editing and compiling should it be required. The better quality the images, the better they can play around with them if necessary - jpegs should be sufficient.

bigchub

Reaction score
Welcome to FM.

Articles can go to one of the Editors - "Jeff Woody" or "geoffmaynard". Both can do a good job of editing and compiling should it be required. The better quality the images, the better they can play around with them if necessary - jpegs should be sufficient.

Thanks Neil. Just need to sort out my pictures and then I will submit the article.