Tanyards Fisheries East Sussex

M

Martin Elsworth

I recently tried Tanyards for the first time and was pretty impressed, I fished one of the 'general coarse lakes' and had a couple of small commons. Has anyone fished the Carp lakes there, if so any advice would be appreciated i.e lakes, baits, swims etc.

Cheers
Martin

R

ray bewick

The Carp lake fish always appear 'pressured' to me. The other lakes hold loads of 'fun' carp.

I have never fished exclusively for Carp & your request for info may be better addressed to those who have knowledge of pressurised larger carp in small waters, if you really want to fish that particular pond.

My personal tactics at Tanyards are to only fish floating baits & target individual fish where ever possible. Facinating to see a very clued up but hungry Carp approach a floating bait. i won't give you any tips the fun is in out smarting them if thats the right phrase. I have taken 16 Carp from 4 to 12lbs in an afternoon and had a offer almost every chuck when just catching has been what i wanted. I used to use the fishery as a confidence booster when i had been 'stufffed' elsewhere.

M

Martin Elsworth

Thanks for that Ray, I'm heading that way at the weekend so I'll give it a chuck.
Cheers

Martin

danny moore 2

Reaction score
best tactics for tanyds are frutti boilies after dark
or during the day i zig rig just under neath the surface about 30 cm below
on lake 3

callum stubberfield

Reaction score
going tanyards around easter time

do you have any tips for what the fish may be taking

or what could outwit the fish