TickleTackle challenge

W

Wolfman Woody

But how I admire the fact that you can wear a Calvin Klein thong. They get right up my crack, I can tell you.

You'll have to give us more than just Capitol Tackle, have they got a website or phone number?

D

David Bumblebee

Kevin, dear chap,

Whilst you were swanning off to the States we were using our jackets to sneak into TickleTackle offices, rip off all your designs, cancel your contracts with your supplier, and re-assign your assets to our offshore company, based in Rockall (SweetFA Inc.)and generally cause mayhem.

Methinks your lawyers won't be troubling themselves to defend a bankrupt company - how will they get paid?

Bounder! Tut Tut!

So long, Poisson d'Avril, as they say in France.

Bumblebee
MD Tart Tackle

PS, for a fiver you can have the lot back, see you on the 14th?

C

Clive Evans 1

Did you notice all the advertising!!

I'm going to report this cad to Maestro Roberts immediately.

And the Bounder doesn't even have a Chub Lock on his front door.

Your a shower Sir, an absolute shower.

F

Fred Bonney

.....and to think it's three years on since my advertising article and still the accusations run.It's all great fun.
Now where was Bobs' article,I missed it?

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm puzzled (not hard for me), but Prof Bumblebee says "PS, for a fiver you can have the lot back, see you on the 14th?"

"See you on the 14th", does this mean he will grace us with his presence at Clattercote and if so, why does his name (or NDP) appear on the list? Is he not fishing? This is a match after all.

W

Wolfman Woody

Should have said "not appear on the list" of course.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The Prof WILL be there, maybe not fishing but certainly on the lookout for new ideas for his tackle empire. If you think you recognise him then challenge him and if you're right you win a sponsorship from Tart Tackle.

If you're wrong, think yourself lucky.

W

Wolfman Woody

I don't think I can enter that Graham since I already know.

Mind you, not sure I'd want a sponsorship from Tart Tackle either.

Just surprised he's not fishing. Some keen matchman/angler he is!

K

Kevin Perkins

Jeff

Always wear the thong to go fishing (as you well know - its Amanda's favourite article of clothing) also comes in handy if my catapult elastic breaks. Will dig out Capitol Tackle's details and send them over

TIckleTackle didn't suffer at all despite Prof Bumblebee's midnight maraudings. Only old tat left lying around for that very reason. Details of the highly secretive advanced innovations are kept on a microfische in the most secure place in England, if not the world, and that is in the wallet of a certain Mr. Marsden

In fact, Prof BB's brigands missed out on a TT field test carried out recently at Clattercote - details to follow in next AA article. And as for paying ?5 to get our own stuff back, everyone knows that TickleTackle merchandise is beyond price...

Regards

Kevin