Lidl's latest fishing tackle range

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Theres a leaflet out monday with just fishing tackle on it,available from monday 25th april.Any good stuff or , as I'd suspect ,just tat or thare rods be perticularly good but some of the other items like the fish finder might be of use,and Polaroids for ?2.99 though make a usefull back up to keep in the tackle box or as loaners,see for
yourselfs :

Lidl tackle sale

J

John McLaren

Just got the leaflet through the door - the spinner selection may be worth a look.

T

Terry Comerford

The keepnets are a bit small.
Bits of sprout in them too.

N

NottmDon

was advertised in the weeklies fishing mags and to be honest it all looked iffy. I'd sooner wear Ron Clays hat at least it looks like it cost a bit lol!

alan

Reaction score
i am going to take a look at the spinner set. i got a spinning rod but only 1 lure.

P

Phil Hackett 2

Very dodgy nets on there that are illegal, so I've notified the EA at Bristol about it.
Me a Grass? :0)

The tripod worth a look at if you fish rivers where the banks are very rocky like the bloody Ribble!

I've had a tripod which I made 2 years ago for just this purpose and very useful it is too!

S

Steve King

The spinner, floats, weights, and other accessories may be worth a look. I wonder if the split shot are lead free?

P

Paul Christie 3

Fair play to them for doing a fishing tackle special. If it helps get a few people into fishing, then good.

Karl P

Reaction score
Wouldnt like the keep net though looks like a pair of nora battys bloomers

J

John McLaren

Agree with the comments on the nets, like Phil, I was quite taken by the tripod rod rest - problem is not all Lidl stores carry the full range and most of the special offers are snapped up at opening time each Monday morning by gathered hordes of pensioners!!

L

Laurie Harper

I should imagine it ain't exactly made to last for ever. You get what you pay for, after all. Ever tried Lidl baked beans? About three beans in a can of tomato sauce. Good for slimmers, though.

N

NottmDon

Fair play to them for trying, I guess their marketing people dont know a lot about fishing tackle. The match guys buy loads of cat food from Lidl (coshida) and I guess that someone there thought with all the tackle tarts snapping up their cat food they may want one of those iffy fishing hats lol. My wife and kids reckon I look a clampit in a beeny hat when Im speci fishing so deffo wont splash out on the Lidl special! Maybe Ron will take pity on me and send me a bush hat, it might come in handy around Nottm, we are now europes most violent city apparently! I wonder if realtree are gonna do camo body armour? be a big seller in these parts I imagine!

I

Ian Whittaker 1

Those on here who have taken the time to walk round Lidl will already be aware of its range of shelf life salami/sausage/"mini pepperamis" ;) Very good stuff indeed ,good price too!

J

John McLaren

Yes, in defence of Lidl, I've never tried their baked beans but a lot of what they sell is excellent value and often good quality as well - even for human consumption! In particular, if you like salmon, they do a lovely line of salmon in different sauces and the fish is a solid fillet not minced or flaked. Comes in what looks like a large sardine tin for a little over ?1.