Bloodworm Pellets

F

Frothey

"everyone" seems to be doing these at the moment....pellets, liquids, hookers and boilies. are they really harnessing the power of the natural?
i've given them a go, mainly when using maggots, and have caught, but do you reckon it's because of their bloodworm content or despite them?

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
I think they will be great for a while. Im sure the carp see them as a safe food source. But eventually they will wise up im sure they will always be attractive to carp but unless they are an actual bloodworm they will become more suspicious of the pellets.

N

NottmDon

Boilies and pellets dont look much like bloodworm do they lol? Ive seen the frozen and glugged bloodworm and the liquids etc. May catch more anglers than fish I guess but that could be said of a lot of the stuff we use for fishing ;) If someone who isnt sponsored starts catching I may have a looksee but theres so many baits available all of which are supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread that I'd never get to use everyone on the shelf of my tackle emporium!

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
just tried the boosted dumbells and pellets for 2 nights i was glugging pva bags with bloodworm extract.

The result
3 more poxy bream although they were bigger than the usual fish i think i would have caught them on any bait.

think im going to start a baiting campaign rather than jumping on these so called wonder baits.

Alnath

Reaction score
Tried the stickybaits 4mm pellets with a 15mm cranberry nutrafuit over the top of them:

20lb 8oz common
23lb 1oz common
17lb 3oz grassy

Was it the boilie or the pellets? Who knows but it was better than a kick in the nads i would say.

PTnymph

Reaction score
I never tried it but giving it a go on Bank Holiday Monday.