Carp Angler

D

Dave Johnson

just got a text messge from Rik and Graham, apparently the fishing is slow, but Rik has just "loosed one off".....not sure what that means but Staffs police are advising caution and fog lights around J17 of the M6 tonight......

D

Dave Johnson

remember that one he 'loosed off' in the cafe at the clattercote fish-in-nearly turned himself inside out!!!!!!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It was slow all right, see the
<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/specart/specart.asp?sp=&v=r>Digital Diary</A>

M

Malcolm Bason

"remember that one he 'loosed off' in the cafe at the clattercote fish-in-nearly turned himself inside out!!!!!!!" Yeah - I remember it was very windy that day, and I don't mean the weather LOL Unforunately I was on the next peg to him!!!! I'm sure that's what put the fish off that day???

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Ok, what's the REAL story on the chinese and beer then? Come on, own up, who really paid? My monies on the southerner.....

M

Mike Fidler

And mine, I suffered with him in my bivvy down at melton, every 5 mins a fart like a rifle shot and then a quick gulp of air and run for the outside.....

C

Carp Angler

The fishing must be slow if nobody has got anything better to do than discuss my arse.

Years of cultivation and a special dietery regimen have been the labours I've endured so I could harvest some of the more delicticious eruptions from my posterior.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Nice fish last night guys, cracking. Not at all jealous. Well not much. Well quite a bit actually.

C

Carp Angler

Middle Severn Tuesday Dai?
I fancy trotting for chub and barbel.....

Mail in your inbox.

D

Dave Johnson

mmmm. I'm trying to wangle one Rik-where abouts u on a bout fishing?

if u r up north this far could ber talking a Dove session........M1-A50......

C

Carp Angler

Where do you suggest then Chub?

Me and Dai were thinking either middle Severn or Teme.

D

Dave Johnson

Teme would be nice, i'll check my diary mon morn to see how the land lies.......

went to sleep last night sitting at the pc.....bladdered....Deb videod me at 1.30am.....impressive eh? and i got a head like a mangle and a tongue as dry as Ghandi's flip flops!