john baker base mixes-help!!

M

matt thomas

does anyone know a stockist in the east midlands that stocks his products,preferably Nottinghamshire as i am not paying 6 quid postage for twenty quids worth of bait.
I cannot find a direct number for them or a web address.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt,
Here is a direct phone number for John Baker products, I was given last year.
0118-940-4800.

or Fax.
0118 940 4949

John Baker Products,
Unit 9 Sheeplands Farm,
Twyford Road,
Wargrave,
Reading,
RG10 8DL

N

NottmDon

Walkers of Trowell have limited stocks of John Baker products, betcha theyd order em in for you if you wanted something specific. I know you dont want mail order and I cant blame you with the postage costs on boilies and base mixes etc, but Leslies of Lutons new catologue as all the John Baker products in it, makes a good reference book. I do buy from Leslies, have done for years but unfortunately I wont buy bulky base mixes etc as the carriage charges are stupid beyond a joke!

M

matt thomas

tried walkers and they did'nt have any in,i'll ask if they will order some

N

NottmDon

John Baker lists walkers as a stockist in his new book on barbel baits and tactics, there may be other local stockist in there I'll have a looksee later.

N

NottmDon

No not really, I thought it would give base mixes and the like so in all fairness I brought it for the wrong reason. Having said that theres one or two interesting tips and pointers in it.

M

matt thomas

ill give it a miss then,john wouldnt give his secrets away cos it will put him out of business,goona ring up tomorrow and find a dealer that stocks it locally,also ask walkers for a special order but i bet i end up paying a premium

M

Martin Womble

Mat try climax tackle at Dronfield nr Chesterfield,i noticed some in the specy dept at the weekend.

M

matt thomas

thanks martin,im off thursday so will av a look,its only half hour away