bloody mice

shaun coxall

Reaction score
I've been the victim of a mouse attack. Well not me personally, my nets, bait and even line has been massacred. Can some one advise me on the cruelest way to dispose of the bloody things.They must suffer!!

P

paul williams 2

You could try reading them Ron's new book......"My SA experience"? :)

MarT

Reaction score
Or how to dispatch a mole..with a 12 bore shotgun.

Jasper Carrott.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Get at least 6 good traps and bait them with peanut butter.

I one day you should have cleared your house of mice. They cant resist peanut butter.

G

Geoff Cowen

Hookable strawberry pellets work really well in traps. I get about 20 mice a year in my garage.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Catch them all alive first.
Then one at a time, put them in with the Monks ferretts, and make the others watch.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Ron is perfectly correct, peanut butter is far and away the beast bait for meeces, cleared my garage completely in no time.

Trouble is, we have a natural stone wall at the front, as have our neighbours, and the lttle perishers treat it as a multi storey hotel.

T

The Monk

catch one of the blighters, cut off its arms, legs and head and erect it at the entrance to your bait store in crucifixion style as a warning to others not to mess with you or your bait

Clikfire

Reaction score
Humane trap them, then stick a treble up its ar*e on a wire trace then sling it out 20 yards and get it to swim the pike gauntlet run.

S

swordsy

skin them and stuff them with sausage meat before a gentle braise and a hearty lunch, well waste not want not!

Mars bar is a good bait as are lemon bon bons.

L

Laurie Harper

How about getting a moggie? Even if he/she doesn't catch many, the presence of a cat is often sufficient to persuade the blighters to shove off in search of an easier life. As for making the buggers suffer, keep an ear open for squeaks and nip out and watch with glee as Tiddles plays with a victim for hours before despatching it...

shaun coxall

Reaction score
Lads, Thanks a lot for some brilliant suggestions. I am opting for Clikfires. Class idea, got a pike filled pool just down the road, Cheers Boys.

M

mark williams 4

I've just caught eight of the little bleeders in my garage. Too late to save my landing net, though, and I haven't looked at the rest of my kit yet.
Peanut butter's good, but melt a bit of milk choccy on to the tread plate and you have the best bait of all. Honest. It's what Rentakil uses

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen the nature programme called (House Mouse)?
It was amazing, a mouse carefully stepped on to a baited little nipper trap,and sniffed at the bait,all the time the pin was inching closer to being released. It was breathtaking watching it. The trap went off,and the mouse done a tripple somersault in mid air and escaped unscathed. Brilliant stuff.

shaun coxall

Reaction score
Success, Chocolate on the one trap, peanut butter on t'other. Two mice with incredible expressions of dis-belief on their mugs. Thanks Lads,once again if you want something done FM's the place to go.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

and I'm sure someone will have a recipe for cooking them as well

L

Laurie Harper

At this rate, lads, you'll have enough to skin 'em and make a fur coat. Or a pair of ear muffs at any rate.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

By the way has anyone ever tried peanut butter stiffened up a bit with flour as a paste bait?

I've caught carp on this in the past.