ACA positive press

M

matthew nightingale 2

Glad to see that someone in the ACA is doing a bit of proper PR ; these articles don't come about by accident. Well done and a fitting conclusion to all the c**p we saw a few months back; seems like the ACA is back on track.

W

Wolfman Woody

That's the best write up I have seen for years. Let's hope the re-established ACA seek out more PR plugs like that.

davestocker

Reaction score
An intelligent choice of audience, too, in that it was planted in the Environment section of the Guardian. Not a place, I suspect, where angling's greatest supporters are habitually to be found.

S

swordsy

I will buy the Guardian today....read the section......... then burn the paper, before washing my hands and changing my clothes!

No seriously, this is exactly the type of pro-active agenda angling must follow.

Well done to all involved!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Lee, I knew my reasoned arguments would convert you eventually!

F

Fred Bonney

There are two ways of taking that Nigel,if your refering to Daves'posting.
But,i'll take it as read ;o)

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I see your point Fred.My reference was to the Daves latter comment of course!

I

Ian "snotman" Foden

How many FM members are members of the ACA? It only costs about ?20 pa and you get a magazine with updates, small price to pay to help fight pollution,...come on now you guys, who hasn't joined up yet?

M

matthew nightingale 2

Sorry that should read yes I am a member........read first write second!

J

john ledger

Fred
Good to hear ACA getting a good write up.Lost count of how many years i have been with them. Anyone who saw the Derwent after the chemical pollution would realise what a tremendous job they did and all anglers should be in ACA,at least i think so. Some will always make an excuse but its usually because they are just tight but there again do anglers ever stick together