Chatsworth

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Both Graham and myself will be there on Saturday.

It's always been a great day out for me as Graham buys the pasties at lunch.... :eek:)

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
I too will be at the Chatsworth Car boot sale on Saturday morning and am prepared to ply you both with as much food and ale as you can drink, and anyone else for that matter.

All you have to do is follow me round to the Climax Fishing Tackle Store at Dronfield (just round the corner). They're having an open day with a free bar and barbecue - that's right, I said FREE!!!

And it's open all day!

You don't have to buy anything, there's plenty of parking and you get to bend the ears of Alan Scotthorne and Jan Porter to boot.

Plus you can buy some proper tackle if you wish rather than those velly nice Diewhere rods and Sheemarno reels that you only ever find at shows like Chatsworth!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Free Barbie and Beer!!!

Whooo Hoooo!!

Can I buy fly tying materials Bob?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Bob, my mate Dave's got to get back early for a hospital visit but if we've time you can count us in.

I hope you realise what you've said about plying us with as much food as we can eat. I don't think you've seen me and my mate at the trough or you would have chosen your words more carefully!

I'm driving and my mate's teetotal so you're safe with the drink.

G

Gary Knowles 2

Graham,

I can't make it so can you bring me a load of food and beer back from Bob's do ?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Okay, will do, if we don't eat it on the way.

I'll take a doggie bag - of the Great Dane variety.

J

ji1234

Dronfield nearer than Chatsworth for me. I usually go to Chatsworth with the grandkids, it is a good day out. Will ask them which one they want to go to. For those strangers heading to Dronfield first, follow the road in front of the shop to the top of the hill, turn left and head upto the roundabout and follow signs for Chatsworth. For those coming from Chatsworth take A621 towards Sheffield, at the top of the hill you come to a big roundabout, take B6054 towards Dronfield, look out for pub on right and turn right at B6056. The shop is at the bottom of the hill just before the traffic lights. Those heading for Stoke turn right at traffic lights and this takes you to Chesterfield. Those heading for Manchester go back to big roundabout and head across the hills.

F

Fred Bonney

May see you there on saturday the missus fancies a trip out.
If she thinks I'm walking around the house,she's got another think coming.

Yes dear, I'm coming can I have some pocket money please.