Liquidized bread

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
How do I make it without a liquidizer or a blender? I need to make some for my chubbing session tomorrow.

Will Barnard

Reaction score
Nick, keep it out overnight, take a bait bucket with you in the AM and give the bread a moderate soaking, top the water up until it goes all.....you know....pappy.
Should do the job mate.

Reaction score
Have you been banned from the kitchen Nick?:wh;)

Good advice from Will. I like using liquidised bread but Will's method does mean that the bread breaks into pieces of all different sizes etc. which I suspect means crafty chub may be less wary than of my identical feeder fulls plopping in every 15 minutes

Poshers

Last edited:

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
you can't. But you can feed mashed bread instead. Just cut the crusts off white bread and add water and mush it with your hands until it is runny then chuck it in ,or put some in a dropper. Best not to try a trot for about half an hour, I generally feed the swim and then set up ,by the time every thing is in place the chub will be waiting for more.................

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
you can't. But you can feed mashed bread instead. Just cut the crusts off white bread and add water and mush it with your hands until it is runny then chuck it in ,or put some in a dropper. Best not to try a trot for about half an hour, I generally feed the swim and then set up ,by the time every thing is in place the chub will be waiting for more.................

Those greedy chub.......

Cracking info again chaps. Will the bread mash work in a cage feeder or will it stick inside? I'll be trotting but my mate'll be ledgering and he'll need some help no doubt.

A

alan whittington

Buy a cheap liquidizer from a supermarket(and tell her to keep her hands off).

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
Tried mashed bread on the river yesterday and had no chub, but the brownies seemed to love it. Had my pb trout at the weekend on bread, had a couple of clonking roach aswell.
Thanks again
Nick