quick change rigs

L

Les Clark

Nick ,Hi mate how are you,go to the rig page ,there is a "Quick rig change " by the boss man ,Graham ,just what you are looking for .

J

jason fisher

you would find gemini clips in the sea fishing section.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
do nash or korda or fox etc do any??? it would be nice to have a look at all the options and check availability before making a choice.

many thanks for the replies so far.

O

Ozz

Korda, Fox, etc..do them, a quick trip to the local tackle shop and you would be able to assess the best for your needs.
Personally I use the small snap links covered with a reversed tail rubber.

Darkstar

Reaction score
I use Gardener corkscrew swivels, with a loop on the end of your rig changing rigs is easy peasy.

R

Robin Higgins

Another vote for the Gemini clips! I use a pair of pliers and just open up the eye enough so they can be attached to a swivel. I would recommend a silicone sleeve of some sort over the top of the clip, just to neaten everything up.

Robin
ECHO

Big Mart

Reaction score
I use the new style Korda ones with a tail rubber or silicone sleeve over the top of them. Great for fishing the stick method when you need a quick change, bit fiddly when they're wet though.

Big Mart

Reaction score
Stick Method: Dynamite stick method - Ready tied rigs with a PVA mesh bag (Full of your favourite 'stick mix' e.g. Dynamites meaty marine groundbait) with the hook length pulled through with the hook buried in the bottom of the bag at one end and a Korda Quik Link at the other.
I have several of these pre made up to save time when re-casting or after a fish. The Stick method had the added bonus of making sure you get almost excellent presentation of your hookbait, the hooklength itself is covered up by the stick mix and you can even wind the rig back a bit without the risk of blunting your hook.
Try it! It works for me.