Three Days fishing coming up

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

I have not made my mind up yet. Maybe a try at Thrybergh Reservoir or some Crucian Carp (I know where there are some reall ones).

Or maybe indeed a bit of canal fishing.

Whatever, it will be three days of solid fishing.

What are you doing?

alan strickland

Reaction score
Off to bury hill for a couple of day`s fishing from punt`s for tench.

If the venue is as good as it look`s on website im planning another trip down in the autumn for my first pike and zander.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not to sure yet as to where I will be going, as I am waiting to find out if one or more of the lads are comeing.

S

swordsy

Cardiff on sunday

Work on monday

Maybe fishing on Tuesday!

MarT

Reaction score
Fishing the river Dove....

Don't panic it's a section that was cut off from the main river about 25 yrs ago,I would descibe it more as a canal...thing is it is gin clear ..but does have lots of lilly pads and bottom weed growing...I have seen some nice carp,tench, bream and rudd in there..but catching them is difficult because of the clarity of the water.So light gear and stealth is needed.. last year my son had a couple of nice rudd from there..but also he got smashed up a couple of times.
The thing is if you go heavy they won't have it.But still fun trying.
:eek:)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Apart from a session of fish spotting with Mark on the upper Stour I won't be actually fishing again until the beginning of the new season.

I have been wondering though what to target in the coming season and still have yet to finally make a decision.

One thing is for sure though, I have joined a local club that has 2 lakes and a stretch of the Nadder. One of the lakes, I am reliably informed, has a good head of 'proper' crucian carp, so I'll be taking a look at them for sure.

The other thing I hope to do more of in the new season is to fish more matches, and of course get down after those Avon Roach from time to time.

M

Moody Malc

I'll be at my syndicate water - getting sloshed as usual! ;o)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Very rarely fish at weekends, much too busy for my liking, especially pools. I am able to fish during the week so I can leave a space for the poor sods that have to work for a living and can only fish at weekends.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Slight change of plan.
Saturday....work
Sunday......off
Monday......work
My weekend has now been ruined, so on Sunday I am going to ruin anybodys day I find fishing.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

I'm giving the coarse fishing a miss because all the lakes around here will be packed. I'll most probably go down to the beach and try to catch my supper.

M

Mr. Uncredible

Graham - I'm lucky, work shifts and have loads of time off in the week. Ideal.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

New kitchen arriving Tuesday so clearing out crap + some gardening.Hope to sneak off to the canal for some lure chucking at some stage however.Tight lines all.

M

Mr. Uncredible

Stuff to do most of the weekend but off to an estate lake nearby full of near double wild carp and tench. <a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/gallery/images.asp?sp=&v=1&UAbN=42>Picciesa>

M

Mr. Uncredible

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/gallery/images.asp?sp=&v=1&UAbN=42>Piccies</a>

Sorry - how often do I get that wrong? Is there a quick way of saving that command somewhere so I can just grab and paste it when needed?