1ST CLASS FISHING...

Andyw

Reaction score
What a cracking few articles...

As a new angler they are superbly informative and hopefully will prove invaluable to me as an "improver"

Will there be more to come?

Andy

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
We keep trying to twist Coop's arm but so far he's not having any.

W

Wolfman Woody

"We keep trying to twist Coop's arm but so far he's not having any."

It's because like me in the next swim, we both blanked at Clattercote. We're both too ashamed to write anymore.

Only joking. FM needs more instructional features like that. They've dried up a bit recently.

Andyw

Reaction score
How is the twisting of Dave Coopers arm going??

Any chance of more articles... His first few have become my bible.. along with all the excellent advice on here!!

John Lidster

Reaction score
I have found this site in general to be very informative and as a very new convert to angling the First Class Fishing articles have been invaluable and have improved my technique and so my catch rate immensely. Please let us have some more.

River Avon

Reaction score
Hello to all, a new member to the site and Magic it is too.

In particular Dave Cooper's beginners class, absolutely brilliant for a beginner like me whose technique needs the kind of advice and instruction provided in the articles.

Great stuff and looking forward to more, I hope.

glenn melsome

Reaction score
wel dave i must admit ive not been coarse fishing for 25yrs but reading your articalls seem like yesterday yes i think this will defantly increase my catch on float and leger thankyou keep it coming

mike clark 2

Reaction score
just started coarse fishing and having read dave coopers articles on wagglers i reckon you should twist more than his arm to write some more ,well done dave great read ,for a beginer like me thanks.

W

Wolfman Woody

Haven't seen Coops for a couple of years now.

Anyone know how he is?

T

teecee

Great series-also refreshed my knowledge around some subjects....

Surely this man has a small(6"x3"or so)carryeable,plastic coated(?)book in him-neat enough to let beginners(and me)carry it around in the fishing bag.Always easy to read on the web site but forgotten on the bank.....

Hope we see more from him anyway!