Theres certainly no denying it now is there?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Ginger aside, it's good to see you back Stu, you've been missed.......I mean that in a rugged manly kind of way (ahem) :eek:)

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Missed? Like a ****ing hole in the head.

Alwight fatso?

M

Moody Malc

Hello Big Legs! You have been well and truly missed - take no notice of 'ginge minge'!

"peedy" roflmffao

J

jason fisher

bet stu's ears were burning, you were being talked about last week.

like where the soddin ell are you n rik.

M

Moody Malc

Thats hillarious Wol.

It was so easy to picture them both at it too! I'm just trying to erase that image from my mind now!

I've heard them mention 'felching' several times, but I did'nt know what it meant, until now!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Just finishing off some other crap and I'll be back on here to play around the f.m. school gates. Its not that me and rik have deserted ya or anything like that guys and gals, more like we're just putting a few priorities in their place before we can come out and play.

We're still very much in love and very much look forward to stringing wol up by his ginger curly's in france this september.

J

jason fisher

git i've just knackered another key board with coffe laughing at that stu.

Gordon Britton

Reaction score
I have been fishing for the last 18months or so and have looked at several web sites ,i have to say this one tops them all.keep up the good work.
when i catch a good fish i will put it on here.(maybe a while before i do) ,but i will keep trying.

Gordon Britton

Reaction score
i usually fish milton pools fishery in oxfordshire and i have to say if anyone has not fished it in the last couple of years then give it a go.there has been big changes made with a tackle shop,and cafe on site(although only open weekends at present),there are 4 lakes to fish as well.there is carp bream tench and plenty of other species to be caught.im pretty much a novice at this game but i have seen 30 to 40lb carp caught on this fishery.i dont know what there web site is or if they have one but it is worth going to,you wont be disappointed.

Sven Andersen

Reaction score
I`ve never seen a bream that big good on ya mate! keep it up! album(sven andersen)worth a look.