Carping Cakey

• Thread starter Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt
  • Start date
W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Good angling Cakester, you sounded well chuffed when you called me on Monday to tell me the news. Told you it wasn't worth a w*** listening to Stu n Riks (Lardo and Flappa feet) 'rigs corner' and listen to uncle Wol's sound advice on all things riggy..........

J

jason fisher

you can just feel the love between you lot from here,
lovely fish cakey well done matey.

F

Frothey

lurvely lump cakey...showing ian how to do it for a change!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Congratulations Cakester, Cracking looking fish.

W

Wolfman Woody

Nice catches Cakey. Nice one for Lewis, but the cream of the bunch is Ian's. I just love fully scaled commons, such a beautiful sight.

O

Ozz

Nice one Cakey...keep showing the young un's
how it's done.

T

The Monk

Nice fish Cakey, big fish for English waters mate, good photographs too, enjoyed the read mate, well done!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Looks a lovely spot Cakey.Well done.

Can you explain backleading.I'm targeing carp on my local canal which is shallow & I think it might come in useful.Isn't bite indication effected by the angle of the line from tip to back lead & then to bait or doesn't it matter?

I shall have to remeber to look longingly at the fish in my next photos.Obviously big cheesey grins are no longer fashionable!;-)

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

I never realised Cakey looked so civilised and intelligent.

Well done mate.

MarT

Reaction score
nice fish, well done Cakez and co.

W

Welsh Goff

Looks like the three of you had a great time, lovely fish.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Well Done Mate. That's a beautiful fish and, knowing your dedication, well deserved.
Do you still use the Bass Pro Blue line?

H

Herr General Swordsy

have it as your avator shot, better than mine i look like a constipated japanese sniper!

well done nice fish!