Congratulations Cakey!

M

Moody Malc

Well done Cakey on this superb catch! I'm not jealous mate, honest! ha ha ha

Good angling.

J

jason fisher

so why you have to be different and start your own thread then?

we not good enough to associate with on the other one.

fishy pete

Reaction score
exellent fish that cakey!done yourself proud with that one mate..............i'm not jelous really!

mr chubblybarbel

Reaction score
Congratulations Cakey, a nice fish, well done bud. Have printed off a copy of your capture to show my mates. They were at Rookley for 4 days (6 TILL 10TH OCT). they had 2 fish between them (10 of them). mind you they all a bunch of halfwits. more interested in the booze!.They reckon there were no fish in lake. How wrong they are.!
REGARDS Chubbly.

nathan 8

Reaction score
nice fish mate what did you catch that on and how long did it take you to get it in the back of the landing net.

Deanos

Reaction score
Bloody hell Cakey, its got a bigger belly than me!.....lovely fish and a great photo.

I

Ian Cloke

Bluddy 'ell Nathan, this photo is nearly 3 years old, Cakey wont be able to remember that long ago.............

Belting carp Cakester.

The Monk

Reaction score
yes it is a lovely fish a very good photograph too, I like the angle its been taken from, its does the fish justice, how big was it mate?

The Monk

Reaction score
I`m sure my 34lbders have been smaller than that?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Kane wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Beautiful fish, Cakey. Nice and fat.</blockquote>

'nice and fat' - I agree too much pasta!

Good fish though..... Be carefull not to push the camera over with the next one.... /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I've taken the liberty of banning you from all my future fish-ins.... So I think I'm safe /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif