Badger Bait Boat

Ben Graham

Reaction score
Have seen loads of advertising about the new bait boat from Badger and have heard mixed opinions of what it will be like when released. I was lucky enough when fishing at Belleau lake near Louth last week of meeting part of the Badger team who were making a promo DVD for the new boat. As they passed they noticed I had some of their luggage so asked if I wanted to see the new boat in action. It screwed the whole session as I spent two hours away from my rods watching the boat perform a whole host of tricks. I am quite happy to use Badger gear but know that in the past they have been bad mouthed for one reason or another. All I can say is that I now have one on order. I think for the ?200.00 price tag this will put Badger on the map.

M

Moody Malc

Looks like Badger have taken on a new Marketing Manager, Roto???!!!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Would be intrested in a little more info. I was looking at building my own but at this price could buy one.

W

Wolfman Woody

You have a point there Tim, it could be number 1 on TOTP in a few weeks time. All it needs is a bit of marketing.

I love it!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
They were advertising these about 12 months ago then they went quite and now there advertising again. Question is will they ever get here.

R

Rodney Wrestt

It's already Here

I have a few Badger items and they do the job, can't fault them unlike a lot of tackle tarts if it does the job and the price is right, it'll do me.

Steve Masterman

Reaction score
Ordered one over the weekend ! Got a phone call today saying they won't have them 'til the end of the month. I'm not holding my breath though!!

Ben Graham

Reaction score
Sorry giys, been aaway on hols, not fishing unfortunately, was away with the other half. I called Badger up when I got back and made some enquiries abt the boat. They reckon I should have one by the end of next week. I know Mark Gardner from Carptech and have spoken with him. He's usually well in the know when something new comes on the market. Apparently some boats have been despatched, and he's heard good reports. Lets wait and see....

Steve Masterman

Reaction score
I recieved an email from them on friday 1st saying that the 450 boats that had been on order had actually arrived and they were now testing a sample (50) and were starting dispatch on completion of the testing.