Jeff and Connor

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Jeff you will be fully aware of the joy you are bringing to this young fella's life, he is your grandson after all, but I bet you must get equally as much satisfaction out of the trip as he does.

Its something young Connor will remember for long after we are gone Jeff and cost nothing but a bit of time. Well done mate.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Crikey Jeff, I saw the title & I thought it was about me!

Seriously inspiring stuff.I cant wait until I can take my lad who is just 2 but after training can tell the difference between a carp & a barbel.

MarT

Reaction score
Well done Jeff and Connor,really great to see the young 'uns coming on. Nice looking pool too!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeff,
That lead picture is a 'keeper' I hope you have had it printed and framed.

Connor, next time don't let the daft old beggar anywhere near your rod, okay?

;-)

W

Wolfman Woody

We should give credit for the photos to Stuart and Stephen Heard as well.

"daft old begger"? Less of this "old", please.

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff for the credit.

Connor was a star. He did extremely well and handled each fish with growing confidence and even though he just missed the silver badge he deserves a gold medal in my book.
I also have too say even after losing that lovely double he never lost his perseverance and continued to try even harder to catch that double and it was an absolute joy just to sit and watch him playing each carp. It really was a special day out. I know Connor will soon have that silver badge, he has the makings of a great angler thanks to a wonderful teacher.

Many thanks from both me and my father and the hairy beast Bruce.

T

The Monk

one of the finest things you can give a young lad, the experience of angling, it stays with them forever, gives them an appreciation of the natural world and sometimes influences their life direction, nice article Jeff!

L

Les Clark

Nice one " Old Jeff " I think that in a few years you will be out classed by your grandson and it will be all your own fault !
And won`t you be proud !