Jerkbaits in stock...

R

Rob Brownfield

The Brundall angling centre has a heap ot the Masterline Perch and Roach jerkbaits...as well as the wee pike version. Well worth getting!!

C

Chris Bishop

This'll make you laugh Rob. Mate of mine bought one of these "wee pike" (Jerkbait Jack...) versions and came bounding up the bank to show it me.

What's the betting I get one first cast, he said, trailing it along under his rod top, admiring it's realistic resemblance to a plastic imitation pike.

Then it was time for business. He lobbed it across the river and it hit a concrete mooring, mortally wounding the wee plastic pikie.

They're actually made of quite thin plastic, filled with some sort of expanding foam. He'd cracked a big lump clean off its snout and the stuffing was literally oozing out of it.

I though this was well funny, as he forked out more than a tenner on it, needless to say, being the understanding, supportive kind of bloke I am.

R

Rob Brownfield

Chris, U evil bugger...lol
I have not had a chance to try mine yet. Maybe this weekend. I also have 6 Pigs waiting to be drowned as well....

C

Chris Bishop

Do you know, I haven't touched a lure rod for three weeks now. I'm not over it yet, I know I've got to be strong when the new Harris catalogue comes or a new consignment of Rapalas arrives at the local tackle shop.

Getting back into my evil ways and the joys of bait fishing.

G

Gary Knowles

Rob,

Have you tried the perch and roach patterns yet. They look OK in the box but I wondered how they performed before I parted with some hard earned cash.

Cheers

Gary

R

Rob Brownfield

Gary, I have the Perch version (no roach in my local waters)
They have a great wobbling action on a straight retrieve, but give them a few flicks woth the rod and they dart off in all directions. My only complaint is that thy seem too bouyant. I am oing to convert some of mine to be slighty above neutral density. Shold be perfect then. They need a strong rod too...heavt buggers..lol