I'm in Anglers Mail!

Jimbo

Reaction score
I've been told I'm in 5th Oct issue! In the top rod where to fish section. I'm holding an avon chub. Can someone scan it and e-mail it to me??? THANKS

James :)

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I've been told I'm in 5th Oct issue! In the top rod where to fish section. I'm holding an avon chub. Can someone scan it and e-mail it to me??? THANKS

James

Why can't you go out and buy a copy, are you in prison? or yet just another tight FM git?

Now you've got your pickie in a paper, I hope you're not going to start whinging like Ray cry baby Clarke!!!!!!!

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I guess he can't go and buy a copy because its out of date?

Has anyone got one?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Lay off Mr Clarke, almost 20 years to the day as I remember Ray, October 1990. Belated congratulations
I'm still hoping for that pint some day

Why don't you start a new thread on here, so we can all offer Ray our heartfelt congratulations on his truly once in a lifetime, iconic catch? I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Jimbo

Reaction score
Why can't you go out and buy a copy, are you in prison? or yet just another tight FM git?

Now you've got your pickie in a paper, I hope you're not going to start whinging like Ray cry baby Clarke!!!!!!!

No idea who Ray Clarke is but as I mentioned in my post, its from 5th Oct so I can hardly go and buy one can I?

Anyway AM have kindly sent me a freebie so its sorted.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
No idea who Ray Clarke is

He caught the second most famous fish in the world, I'm surprised you haven't read about it.

quote=Jimbo;913508]its from 5th Oct so I can hardly go and buy one can I?[/quote]

You could from my newsagents, he's still got copies of the Anglers Gazette on the shelf.

Still I am pleased you have it sorted.