A great Report Adrian

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

This is the sort of report that cheers me up and gives out the news that angling has a big future.

Good Stuff

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Now thats the sort of thing that should be shouted from the rooftops, emblazened on every fishing weekly and put on every fishing website like this one. Good publicity like this can do nothing but good for the angling word and if I had the wherewithall I'd print it out and send it to every school in the country.

There is a great satisfaction to be had from teaching kids, the looks of wonderment on their faces are worth all the effort. I know, I used to teach the kids down our local lake and I've still got a lot of young friends as a result.

Well done Adrian for taking the time and making the effort.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can only echo what has already been said.
I hope more people follow your example Adrian,
You are a credit to our sport.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Well done guys.If only a small percentage of those who visited take up the sport it will have been well worthwhile.

Inmteresting that the Countryside Alliance organised this.They have been demonised on here by some but clearly this was very positive.

The Master

Reaction score
Thanks lads for your good comments believe me this was a very enjoyable event both for us and most of the youngsters.

I have got some excellent pictures of youngsters with fish and hanfuls of worms and maggots etc. I was advised not to even think about using them because of the thing regarding kids pictures the internet and perverts if you know what I mean, very sad really, but for the best I took thier advice and did not use them.

I know plans are already advanced for next years event, more of that nearer the time.

Ginger Gnome

Reaction score
Well done Ade knowing you a real entertainer these kids must of enjoyed there day out, for sure i know you would of tried you hardest to acheive this,
WELL DONE AGAIN

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blow me!! (not litterally)
I was going to ask if this was the same Adrian Kiddle of the Carbelero fame.
Who'd ave thewt it? Eeeeh, nice one Ade.