hello guys...

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Long time no see how the hell are you all? Is the old gang still around ? I now live abroad and so thats why i've not been on.
Hope everyone is catching plenty!

M

Martin Womble

Hello Wendy i have not seen you since the Ribble fishin last year or was it the year before anyway how are you,and are you catching some fish out there.

S

Shrek

Blimey Wendy, how are things going?

Good to see you back, trust you are well. Where in the world are you then and what's the fishing like?

W

Wolfman Woody

I thought you'd been a broad since birth. :eek:)

Where are you then? and is it sunny?

Y

young 'n' hopeless get off my back!

I don?t know you but in new on the scene

F

Frothey

blimey, a pic of you sitting on grahams knee is published and you leave the country.....!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Lol it was that picture that did it !

i now live in Cyprus and the fishing is good yeah i go to a damn, only problem is it's too hot to fish!

Got some hard fighting carp in the damn tho.

M

M?r?

Heyho Wendy...nice to hear from you.
sounds like life is on the up.

T

The Monk

Hi Wendy lovely to hear from you again, Cyprus eh, excellent fishing, last time I was out there I fished for carp, roach and Bass on the germogsia Dam (cant spell it)North of Limosol,it was like fishing in a frying pan, we battered the place on corn with loads of bass on lures some lovely dams out there, good luck, a beatiful island, traveled it both North and South, I do hope they eventually reunite the island, I found both the Turkish and greek Cypriots very nice people.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Hi Wendy,

You want to get fishing Kouris damn, the Carp in there go nuts and its full of them. Yermasoyia is great for all round fishing and some cracking Bass. About 80 of us go every year for the Cyprus Angling Festival, two weeks in may and two weeks in October, we all stay in Limassol. A lot of the RAF lads from Akrotiri fish with us too.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Hi Wendy, nice to see you posting again, only been to Cyprus once but loved it.
Did you fish in May this year Wol and if so how did it go?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Hiya Wendy ----How are you ????

Tell the truth, the reason you went there was to escape from the Monk after he tried to 'bump you off' with his Ice Pick wasn't it ??.

T

The Monk

haha, course not Eddie, Wendy a lovely Girl and I fell totally in love with her at forst sight, I only bump off Scousers with me Ice Axe

WOL is the Yermasoyia Dam the one which is spelt Germasogeia on the British maps, a G pronuouned as Y, and do you have any idea what size the carp run to in both the latter and indeed the island itself?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Not had big Carp in any of them, biggest would be around 10-12lb. Most of the Kouris fish went 4-6lb and the Yemasoyia fish around 2-3lb. Lots of other silver fish in Yerma. There's a lake up towards Larnica which we fished in the matches and them fish were getting on for 20s, cant think what its called, quite shallow and has armed guards near it. Polamdia Dam(Pollis) has/had millions of Carp in it to, i had 477 in a five hour match, these were all mainly swingers. Match weights on there were between 100 and 220lb, if you got below a 100 you were naff!

T

The Monk

Fantastic sport, a lovely island, shame many areas are so sensitive, I followed the green Line from one end of the island to the other and was warned many times about photography, a great shame, in the North the Turks run the tourist industry on a shoe string, so much lost potential.

L

Les Clark

Hi Wendy ,glad to hear your ok and doing well ,all the best mate.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Nice to hear from you Wendy.
Have you invited Matt Hayes over for a holiday yet? I know you used to fancy him something rotten.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I haven't fished the damn your on about warren i have heard of it tho, i go to a damn on the Green line Mr monk it's very low water tho at the min, Probably something to do with the temp being 38 degrees :p

Give me english fishing anytime tho, a few weeks ago i went to Limassol and there was a grop of guys who came fishing here they had some good fish.

Frank i'd love to invite Matt over here lol