PETA Poster Angers Anglers

R

Ron Clay

Read page 9 of today's Mail.

Should we now actively support the Countryside Alliance? I say we should.

G

G.J Kirby

no we should not support the alliance but we should teach them how to fish.

and how to do it right

i have lost half this year because off foot and mouth and only got fishing in the last three weeks because of where i live in cumbria

they want to ban hunting and shooting and this is a main part of the countryside life blood.

this year i have never seen so many foxes around and kill on the roads like it all because we have not been able to keep the numbers down

so KEEP THE COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE at a good rods length and keep them out of FISHINGS if they do not want to learn the good side of the sport.

G

I think we should support the countryside alliance
angling and country pursuits are all connected by the fact that we need the farmers to allow access to their land in order to fish, hunt and walk etc.

When the dust settles after the dreadful catastrophe of foot and mouth the farmers will be looking at ways to diversify and capitolise on income from from hunting and fishing etc. The countryside alliance gives us all a louder voice.

In other words we should all P*** in the same pot

R

Ron Clay

Are there two Mr. Kirbys?

By the way when I started this thread I made the error of posting it in the wrong slot on the forum. It should have been in general. Apologies to Graham and all.