3 piece carp/pike rods...

E

EC

Looking for a 3pce rod to stow away, out of sight in my boot for after work trips!

I know shakey used to do a 3pce 'Equaliser'!

Does anybody have any newer suggestions for less then ?70.

cheers

EC

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to know a chap in Leeds that would build any rod you wanted. I once had one of my carp rods adapted to what I needed.
I'll dig his address out Eddie and send it to you. Good on price aswell.

E

EC

Cheers Baz, I've got an old mate called Chris Ward from south coast who does the same, out of my price range though mate, although I might stretch a little for custom made!

R

roto fryer 1

vic gibson does a travel carp rod that breaks down into three pieces.
Vic Gibson

112 Cappell La, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware, Hertfordshire

01920 870775

B

Big Rik

Fox do loads of travel rods now and they are suprisingly good.

Their Tourist is ?75 RRP, but you can get it cheaper.
Fox Int

E

EC

Don't really want to phone people up and sound like the tramp I am, by not wanting to spend a serious wad!

B

Big Rik

sorry, should have said, it's 7 piece I think, but don't let that put you off, it's got a very smooth curve.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No idea of prices Ediie, but they were allways decent. I'll see if the bride can find his address.

Paul B

Reaction score
I know you say you want a 3 piece, I've just got a shakey 4 piece 12' 2+3/4 test from halton angling in widnes for ?48(?100 in the book)... guy told me shakespeare weren't shifting them so had reduced the price and sent em out.. not used in anger yet but has a good action and well built.

G

Gary Knowles 2

Eddie - send me a pm when you have a minute. May have something to interest you.