Fishing Holidays

Morley Howard

Reaction score
Hi guys

We have carp to 30lb, Bream to 12lb,Pike to 20lb and Eels to 8lb + Roach, Rudd Etc
All this and fantastic Family holidays.
For Mor Info contact me at morleyhoward@aol.com

Cheers
Morley

B

Big Rik

Do you give special discount for Fishing Magic members because of the free advertising?

Morley Howard

Reaction score
Hi Rick

We are trying to fing anglers that have not fished our waters before and yes if they ask I can send them details of prices and dates for competitions plus more infomation on the lakes as we only just started to put it on day tickets and it has been residents only.

Cheers
Morley

JC

Reaction score
so there are carp to 30lb, double figure bream etc. in the town I have lived in all my life?

How have I managed to miss this? What's the name of your place then?

Morley Howard

Reaction score
Burnham on sea holiday Village
These lakes have NEVER been open to the public thats why.

These lakes are not your average farmers "STOCK" ponds.
These lakes are over 90yrs old some fish have never been caught(trust me i've been fishing 25yrs) and I know a clean fish!!

Cheers
Morley

JC

Reaction score
I know all about the history of the place, and the Apex complex right next door, used to sneak in there when I was a kid. ;-0

Could you pop me a mail with some details about tickets etc?

Cheers,

Jon

Morley Howard

Reaction score
LOL if you are that close then you can pop in the shop and ask for me (save postage lol)

PS how u rate Essentail baits?
As im looking to stock them in the shop

Cheers
morley

JC

Reaction score
Essential is good stuff, Mr Wilmott is a Bridgwater boy and certainly knows his stuffwhen it comes to Carp.

Whereabouts is the shop on the site these days? Ain't been in there for a while........

B

Big Rik

Thanks Morley and I hope that Jon can come back with an honest opinion of the place.

JC

Reaction score
I have fond memories of the place from when I was a kid Rik, I caught my first ever Tench and Carp from there, along with some clonking perch, including a beast of 3-06, which won me 2nd in the A.T fish of the week competition when I was 11.

I was gutted when it went totally private, but I'll be back real soon, (it's 2 miles up the road) and will be sure to give an honest opinion of it (and give Morley some more free publicity!!) :)

Morley Howard

Reaction score
Drive up the park enterance to park gate and were are about 300yrd on the right cant miss it!!
We can get any gear you need and will beat any price you see as we only make a minium profit Eg I bought 3 shimmao Airoes Gt's For ?75 each now i can sell them @ buy 2 get third free @ at that price

JC

Reaction score
If you're in there tomorrow afternoon you can expect a visit from me then! Was thinking about doing an evening on Durleigh res, but will pop up and see you instead.......

Morley Howard

Reaction score
Any feed back Good or bad is good as we are looking to improve on the lakes this year.
We are not looking to make it into a ?Farmers Stew Pond? as this is NOT the kind of Fish we have on park!!!
Our fish (trust me are hard to catch) But when you do they are good in condition and are fit.

JC

Reaction score
I'll have a wander round and find you then!

Morley Howard

Reaction score
I have just had a report of a full grown Mallard Duck being takin from a pike in the small lake!!! What size Pike u reckon took it??

JC

Reaction score
I'm the Regional organiser for the PAC in Somerset, and liason officer for the whole of the south west, and have never once come across a genuine example of a duck chomping pike, despite being told about several such incidents. I'd take it with a pinch of salt if I were you........

G

Gary Knowles 2

It's rare I'd agree but my mate has a photograph of a partly digested coot hanging out of a pikes throat that he caught...

By the way, wheres Burnham on Sea ?