Struggling to get hold of CF & CAT again.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I know CF went out to subscribers last week and it's normally a couple of working days before it appears in a local newsagents. CAT often appears on the same day.

Can anyone tell me - is it (CF) in northern shops yet? It wasn't this morning.

G

Gary Knowles 2

Should be out by now Matt, I'll have a look at lunchtime and let you know if I can see one.

Cheapest thing though is get a subscription to CF and your free gift - I'm not sure what it is at the moment but it's usually pretty good.

W

Wolfman Woody

Give the lovely Colleen a ring, she usually has soem leftovers from previous offers and can give you a choice.

Say that, I get mine from the newsagents.

G

Gary Knowles 2

Just looked in my local newsagents, they are in the shops Matt. In a sealed platic bag with the barbel supplement contained within.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Just popped into town (not so sunny Doncaster) and no shops have them in. There's only usually 2 shops that do.

It's a conspiracy!

Apparently there's some photos I've taken of Mr Roberts on the page previewing next month's issue and there's a mock up of the cover using one of my shots.

I can see me getting my first cover shot but not being able to get hold of a copy!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
There is Matt. You must be one hell of a photographer, Bob looks quite young, in spite of being a silver fox.

Or maybe that's just compared to me.

G

Gary Knowles 2

A lot of petrol stations have CF on the shelves Matt.

As well as 40 plus (you know who I mean!)...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'll have a pair of them. Barney, you look older than me, never mind god's dog.

And that's reminded me, I've got a picture of you with your hair net on.

Must get that caption competition sorted soon.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I have a standing order for mine as it was very near impossible to get it round here. When you get a free Harrison rod along with a years contribution I might just succumb, the nearly free gifts are pretty good though I must admit.