Sundridge Igloo 3

Matt Selley

Reaction score
Im selling an Igloo 3 winter suit. Only been used a couple times and has been hung in the wardrobe since.

Il put it on ebay, and come back with a link. I think il start the bidding at £70. I remember it cost £150 when i bought it new. Its a three piece, bib and brace with jacket and removable liner. They say its good for -30 and when i used it in the dead of winter it really is warm and completly waterproof.

if anyones interested I live in Wiltshire but can post out.

Bluenose

Reaction score
The Mark II and Mark III Igloo are in my opinion the best actual fishing suit I've ever seen. The new ones don't look anywhere near as good. Good luck with the sale.

Matt Selley

Reaction score
Thank you, I have now found the ebay thread on here so ive put this add in there too.
Yes it is a brilliant suit, once my brolly broke and ended up sitting in just the suit during a proper downpour and didnt feel a thing....even the chair which i was sat on was puddled and not a drop came through

Bluenose

Reaction score
............. once my brolly broke and ended up sitting in just the suit during a proper downpour and didnt feel a thing....even the chair which i was sat on was puddled and not a drop came through

Funny you say that. In my review of the suit on this site many years ago I wrote exactly that. Sitting in a puddle on my chair in a torrent and not getting wet.

I'll repeat........... the new ones (mark 4 or is it 5) don't look anywhere near as good!

Anyway, good luck with the sale and let us know what you sell it for!

Matt Selley

Reaction score
yes they have a two way zip, but like you said a big internal gussett so you have to drop n go unless your very lucky :)