Thanks Magicali

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I received a lovely surprise from Magicalia, a brand new carp rod, reel and bulk spool of line!

Magicalia randomly picked my name as a winner for joining FM in April.

Nice one FM and Magicalia, gratefully accepted many thanks.

I will put it to good use, along with all the other free information I have gained since becoming a member of FM.

Cheers

Steve

B

Bully

Why just new members ??

Remember that advert at the moment on Banking....."sorry, new customers only".

W

Wolfman Woody

It's for brand new members only.

Now where've I heard that before? Right Stuart. Remember "The panda continues to look after it's cubs even when new ones are born!"

Congratulations anyway Steve. No bitter feelings. Excuse me while I just go and kick the dog. :~)

Joskin

Reaction score
This is the first time that I have seen anyone post that they have received some freebies from the site for joining. Is that because people have joined won a prize and then never posted back here again? I would have thought that similar posts would have appeared in the past if a prize is given out once a month.

D

Danny Lancaster

Nice one Steve.

I received a prize for the Caption Competition recently (Carp Mat) which I hope to use this Summer and then I will submit a "User Review" on the site, by way as feedback for any future prospective purchasers.

Just on that, I find these Carp Mats to be an excellent light-weight "kneeling down" support when roaming about my local lakes and ponds. Not the intended use but a great alternative.

J

john ledger

Graham
How about one for males over sixty living in the Sheffield Rotherham areas with letters J and L in the name

J

john ledger

You may well receive it Monk but not saying in which part of the body

T

The Monk

Monk,

Is that a bit like the Magic Circle?

very similar Adrian, very similar!!

You may well receive it Monk but not saying in which part of the body

Yes John, I can certainly see the disadvantages in some anatomic regions mate.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Sorry Graham, just wanted to say thank you! Didn't mean to stir the pooh, good job it didn't go in bait box!

J

john ledger

DB
You are a lucky sod and i am jealous,if there was a million bronze maggots in my bait box i would pick a dead un out

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hahaha and I would normally pick out a red un!

I aint never won Jack Schitt! That reminds me of a link! hehehe.
So it was a nice surprise!