Connors Barbel

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Great to read Jeff!, I bet he's over the moon, and it has also got me biting at the bit for a bit of fun again instead of taking it all a bit to seriously!!!!

J

jason fisher

well done connor, it's only because the old goat can't fish that he thinks it's hard ;)

L

Les Clark

Well done Conner , It backfired a bit Jeff," The best laid plans of mice and men ".
I have past the hotel but cannot remember if it is in Maidenhead or towards Windsor ,not that it matters .

W

Wolfman Woody

No Les, it's in Marlow itself. On the south side of the town's bridge.

Have to give credit where credit's due, that rig appeared in this month's Improve Your Coarse Fishing. Who says we can't learn. I thought it was a damn good idea and I'll be using it again.

And Graham isn't having his boilies back! He can borrow one when he comes down here.

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist

Well done Connor and may it be the first barbus of many :eek:)

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Great article Woody and well done to young Connor. There'll be no stopping him now that he knows how easy it is to catch big fish.

M

Mr. Uncredible

Well done you little ..........

:O)

You're right Jeff - I'm one of them still waiting for one that size!

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well done Connor, you have a good teacher there mate. Mither and pester him at every opertunity.
when one of my lads was about your age, he was pestering me to take him night fishing, so I chose the filthiest night so as to teach him a lesson, and he wouldn't ask again.
He ended up with three carp, and thought it was great.
Keep up the good work and learn from the bad times aswell.

C

Clive Evans 1

Woody, its always been the same mate.!
You breed 'em feed 'em and clothe 'em. You teach them all the right things and then you take them fishing!

And how do they repay you?

W

Wolfman Woody

Thanks guys, thanks Stu. When we going to see you down there?

Reaction score
I really want to wet my line down there soon Jeff, it?s that big furry monster of mine that's making it hard too:)
Now his leg is better he is up to his old tricks again hehehehe.
Poor Pa is watching his house collapse around him :)

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

What a stunning first fish, well done indeed.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Connor,
Excellent start to your fishing career, but could you show Jeff how to catch one as he might get disheartend watching you catch them all :eek:)

only joking, well done to you and gramps :eek:)

R

Robert Woods 1

Well done mucker...nice barbel. Hope you catch plenty more but enjoy the smaller ones as well.

Bob.

T

tom riordan

Well done Connor, I will be keeping an eye out for your name in the record books mate. A great start to your angling career. Tight lines.