Blenhiem!!!!!!!!

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Just had me second worst day ever on the lake, (1 Perch). I did manage to blank once.

I have been visiting this place for the last 35 years and can't remember when the fishing has been so indifferent. I have spoken to others and although they caught it has been hard work and the catches have been small by this lakes standards.

Has anyone had a good session yet?
Or a bad one?

alan strickland

Reaction score
Tried a few day`s down at Bury hill on the boat`s after the jungle tench with a couple of FM friend`s late may,not 1 tench between us all we caught were really scabby looking bream of a few pound`s.

M

Mr. Uncredible

My mates had Tench up to 51/2lbs from the Thames of all places. Broke my chub pb Monday night but a little quiet in general.

Clikfire

Reaction score
Murray,

Blenheim was fishing tough last year as well, tons of signal crayfish in there mucking up the balance I think.

I had just one tench and some bits and only two more tench were caught between the other 10+ fishermen I spoke with.

B

Barrie Simmonds

Murray - the last 2 weeks have been a real struggle for me also - only 4 fish in total. I raised the issue on the coarse forum and the consensus of opinion was that very hot weather syndrome was the most likely cause.

M

madpiker

it`s the same here in somerset,most people are struggling due to the hot weather.my mate has just done a week at combwich lake after carp,all he had was a couple of bream and a 4lb eel.

S

Stuart Harvey

Me and my dad always used to go once a year. Last year however was the last time we'll be going for a while. Been struggling for the last few seasons and it just aint worth it anymore. The last time I did any good, we caught a load of huge roach.