Team England

M

Michael Hall

Last week there was a disabled match at Aycliffe Angling Club and I was requested to help run the event and I did and I met J. ****enson who is on the Englands Disabled team (Great guy!)
and I talk to him an hour and he told me about how he was selected for team england. You need and invite and you go to some trials and if lucky you are picked as part of the team but what I want to know is how do you go about joining? I would in a few mores and practice like to attempt joining the team but I dont know how! I at the moment am working my way up the 'ladder' in my club which I have only been in for about 2 years but I fished before since he age of 8 and I am starting to get to a more competative level. In the disabled match J. ****enson showed me some great tips and so on and he won the match with 9 pounds which is amazingly good for there and at the moment I am getting the adverage catch of 4 pounds of bits where most other people are only getting 1.5 pounds adverage and at only 15 I have more practice and at 17/18, I want to try applying for the team but I need to know how! Has anyone else tryed and has anyone got any tips they would like to share with us??