double t products

M

matt thomas

i'm led to believe trefor west sells these products but i cannot for the life of me find a stockist either on the net or shops any ideas?

E

EC

I had a shoulder bag 'made to measure' almost, a few years back, takes a detachable collapsible (washable) hemp bucket and a compartment made for my flask, and another for scales or camera. Totally brill! I can't find the contact number though, although the guy who made it wasnt Trev or Tony (sounds like I know 'em both) although I am sure it came from an ad in coarse fisherman or similar.

Try googling it and look back as far as you can!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

I have a lot of Double T gear which I obtained from Trefor direct.

But I don't want to give out his phone number on the website for obvious reasons.

M

matt thomas

its ok Ron my fishing buddy has his phone number and his A4 'catologue' from a few years back when he went out with him on the bristol avon i think,i just wanted to know whether he distributes through any tackle shops to save me bothering him.

M

matt thomas

He does some nice kit though,the braid my friend uses is brilliant

J

jason fisher

i don't know he seemed quite concerned when i met him

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Met him last Wen's by the banks of the Teme. Very helpfull and offering advice to us freely. Looking forward to seeing him again in October at the Lancashire BS meeting