which club

kevin butler

Reaction score
i am ditching my lymm card after over 15 yrs as i think i need a change . i am in warrington and am keeping that for the time bieng . but i am after another club . middlewich , northwich appeal as they have carp waters & stretches of the river dane but i cant decide . any other suggestions . help please .

Reaction score
Depends on what size carp you're after...I'm in Bay Malton but I wouldn't say we have waters with "huge" carp...on the other hand they have a good range of venues

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

You may also come to realise that BlueNose and I often operate as a double act..sort of John Bishop and Jeremy Hardy of moderating!

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Kev, would have to be Northwich for me Petty Pool, Weaver, Billinge, Canal Pit, plus stretches of the Dane Budworth Mere, plus Pickmere, all exellent waters, was in it myself, just ended up in 6 clubs and Northwich was one that went, wouldnt hesitate to join again , but alas dont often fish for carp now

kevin butler

Reaction score
i am after 20lb plus carp , tho size isn,t that important , i like the look of billinge , but have been told its realy hard, as is petty pool . i do like a challenge but i have it a bit tough on sandiway(waa) the last few years , the weaver is the most appealing to me . any other clubs to suggest would be welcome . i am on the waiting list for paa & should be in , in 2013

Bluenose

Reaction score
Nantwich AS might be worth a look mate. I've had carp (by accident) to low doubles out the weaver but there are plenty on the stretch and it's cheap as chips to join.