How do you pay ?

sagalout

Reaction score
The NHS visit and take it.

Back on thread, I use paypal whenever it is an option because of the buyer protection, credit card if not.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My question was, how do you pay for your annual tickets. I'm trying to get an angle on what methods are used ,as I still pay for mine the old fashioned way with a cheque.
How many clubs have moved on to use Paypal ?
Do most accept Direct Debit?
or
Are clubs in the majority, still on the cheque in the post method ?

Chico

Reaction score
Fred,

been away at Chew so hadn't seen this.

We will take cheques for as long as the banks are still accepting them but there are a huge amount of people who have paypal accounts and as the are fast, direct and only cost us a little money we take paypal.

Anyone with an email address can set up paypal and it is a very good method of paying for a huge range of products worldwide not just us.With cheques on their way out in 2016 or so we are encouraging people to take paypal on.

SO's DD's are unworkable as instead of going to a membership sec and being actioned straight away the bank would send a statement to the treasurer, he would inform the Memb sec who would then action it, a process that could take between 1 and 4 weeks, far from ideal.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask

Chico Wintertom

PAC Membership sec.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Yeh but, is that by cheque, or do you deliver it direct ?

Pressed out slowly,day by endless day :D

Back on topic....hadn't really thought about it but I'm a big fan of t'Interwebby so if I can pay "on line" by cc or PayPal I will. Do my licence on line too now for no better reason than I can do it at any time of day. I find it more convenient and I'm satisfied its safe.

Stuthebroo

Reaction score
I pay my membership by cheque or cash if the local tackle shop are doing renewals. I would much prefer Paypal or CC thenyou don't have cheques bobbing about as most clubs hold on to them for quite a while before cashing them. Any chance of the BS moving on to a more modern payment method Fred? Might be able to slip it past the wife then.