surface fishing

philip Barton

Reaction score
What is the best way to rig up the surface missile for top fishing the dog biscuit

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Thread a float stop on the line followed by a bead then the surface missile then another bead followed by another float stop then tie on your hook. I then use a artificial from enterprise.

This way you can adust the length from float to hook and the rig is safe if the float gets caught in a snag.

ewan bartlett

Reaction score
hi im looking for some good books that will give good and upto date diagrams of the latest or as near as possible gear and a books on home made baits ive looked around but alot of the books seam a bit dated and alot of web site have got not many pictures of the finished product just a few paragraphs describing what to do which is not much help to a novice does anybody know of any, many thanks ewan

C

Cakey

I walked around my local park lake and there was two anglers using the old candle rig ,real real death rigs the way they had them tied so I tried to educate them but they told me to f**k off so I did

as Bryan says use float stops and have no swivels or leger stops on the wrond side of the float ,keep it safe