Bulk crumb

I

Ian Cloke

It might help if we knew which part of the country you're in Boyce. Then we might be able to inform you of a local supplier instead of having to get the crumb via post, making an even greater saving.

I

Ian Cloke

OK mate, I've a few friends in the Leicester area, I'll get in touch with them and find out for you.

Joskin

Reaction score
Your not to far from Evesham then. If you can make it to the Evesham Festival you can pick it up of one of the trade stands for around ?6 per 25kg sack.

Joskin

Reaction score
August bank holiday I think boyce. 27th 28th and 29th this year. Its not a bad day out and you will be able to sit and watch some top named match anglers including the likes of Bob Nudd and Will Raison etc. There are plenty of bargains to be had from the trade stands so its well worh a trip from your neck of the woods. The crumb is usualy sold in all different colours and there are also sacks of pellets and hemp etc at rock bottom prices so take a big car with you.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Jolleys pet shop chain sell crumb in bulk. I picked up 20kg or 25kg for abount ?10.00.

They do red, brown and white.