Can someone tell me Coarse Fisherman is on the shelves.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Can someone please let me know when Coarse Firsherman magazine is on teh shelves?

Previous issue states it's out today but my local stockist doesn't have it.

I know the subscribers have theirs.

Thanks!

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got this months edition (July) a couple of days ago Matt. I think it's the best of the bunch.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got it from a garage of all places Matt. The shops I used to get it from no longer stock it.
I'd be only too happy to pick you a copy up and post it on to you if you like.
Nice little barbel suplement with it this month a swell.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Cheers Baz. I'll give them a couple of days first to see if it turns up. Thanks.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just been in touch with Coarse Fisherman and they'll be posting details on this thread any minute now about how to get hold of a copy.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Baz, are you sure this months has a barble supplement with it? Last months did and it says next months will but I got my copy throught the post on monday and there is no Barble supplement with mine.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Cheers Graham. I rang them last month to ask them which shops locally ordered it. They said they were going to ring me back but they didn't.

I really ought to subscribe.

Sarah Smith

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that some of you are finding it difficult to source the magazine. It is on sale on the fourth Thursday of every month. Unfortunately I cannot say exactly where it appears on the shelves as we are in the hands of our distributors. But if you buy it every month - subscribe, and have it delivered to your door at no extra cost. In fact at the moment we have a special offer on 12 months for the price of 10 - ?29.50. Just call on 0116 2894567 to subscribe, there are also subscriptions with gifts for ?41.99 (at the moment we have Fox sunglasses, wychwood rover Bags & Badger Rods).
I don't want this to sound like a sales pitch but we are more than happy to help you subscribe and enjoy our magazine for months to come.
Just on another note "Barbel Supplements" there was one with the July mag,there will be 2 more - with the Sep mag (on Sale on 25.08.05) and the Nov mag ( on Sale on 27.10.05).

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sarah,
I think Course Fisherman is the best magazine in the world. Are there any free gifts for the nicest reply to you on this thread?
I think Sarah is the most beautiful sounding of womanly names, it reminds me of a freshly opened rose bloom.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Sarah, thanks for the help.

I don't know why I have a lack of desire to subscribe depsite the fact the I always buy the magazine and would save money!

Is there any chance of telling me which shops in Doncaster take delivery?

I used to buy it from Fourboys in Waterdale but they shut down.

Sarah Smith

Reaction score
The distribution is done through area warehouses down several layers of pyramid ordering. As such we aim to give a good spread in each goegraphical area but I have no idea of the individual shops that will stock it.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
There's something wrong in Doncaster then.

A borough population of 340,000 and the maximum amount of CF mags I've seen instore is 2 in the Southern Bus Station and 1 in WH Smiths.

I live centrally and get into town most days.

W

Wolfman Woody

I got a Nash Baitmate when I subscribed earlier this month. Got the magazine as well - August issue.

It features your favourite writer too, Baz, and he's included a picture of some young stud lounging in front of some tench. Don;t know who that could be, no-one off here I would think. :eek:)

G

Geoff Cowen

Got your picture in it by any chance Matt?
Nice Tench!
By the way Graham can you get them to put the competitions on pages that don't have an article on the reverse. This gets right on my tit. It would be even better if they were tear out. There must be a better way than having to deface the magazine.