Banning Angling!

L

Little Stu!

"He also said that milking cows and shearing sheep for wool were cruel"

don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

M

madpiker

just about sums up the tree hugging lentil eating plebs that form the membership of peta(in my opinion!)
Plant Eating Twits Amalgamation is what they should be called.
i said twits to be polite!a

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Now come on, eating plants is cruel.

You've heard how a lettuce screams when you bite it.

C

Clive Evans 1

Yes Ron, horrible sound isn't it.

These days I kill all my greens humanely before I eat them.

M

madpiker

i always kill my greens by boiling them before i eat them!

L

Little Stu!

don't think I've coversed with you before madpiker, but ove your style mate-keep it coming!

W

Wolfman Woody

I often eat them like oysters - alive.

Well, I suppose they're dying since they were ripped out from the life-giving soil and left to perish along with thousands like them.

C

Chub King

Don't know if anyone saw the Money Progamme on BBC2 on Monday. Very scary! All about the guinea pig farm at Darley Oaks and the psycho animal rights activists and the terrorist tactics they were employing against the farm and its workers. Trashing cars, houses, even exhuming and stealing a dead body of a relative. PETA may be a joke, but let's hope the true nutters never get on our backs. Quite frankly I'm surprised no one took the law into their own hands and got rid of the worst offenders permanently!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

In my humble opinion, the likes of Peta, Animal Liberation Front, Pisces and others are another front for the forces of evil on this planet. Just as Al Qaeda and other dreadful organisations are.

In the cases of Peta and ALF, they are hijacking the minds of certain gullable people, just as Al Qaeda is hijacking Islam and just as The Inquisition hijacked Christianity.

We must be eternally vigilant against these vile organisations.

Tony Stevens

Reaction score
Where I live NOT sheering sheep also not milking cattle without calfs at heel is illegal and is regarded as cruelty to animals and can result in hefty fines and the loss of your right to farm. The latter is a whopping price to pay if like most farmers you have many millions invested in your venture.

B

Big Swordsy :O)

He also said that milking cows and shearing sheep for wool were cruel

What is the alternative?

synthetic materials based on the petro-chemical industry, hardly what you can call environmentally freindly you tree hugging fcuk wits!

B

Big Swordsy :O)

Whats the alternative to cows, goats and sheeps milk?

Soy milk?????
Don't make me laugh the stuff tastes like yak piss and is so genetically modified three generations down the line we could all sprout fins and feathers.

and what about cheese?

Tofu? pretty much tastes like peta propaganda----bland flacid textureless pap with a bit of a wierd flavour that sticks in your gullet!

W

Wolfman Woody

Good ol' Swordsy. Nice to hear from soemone who has drank Yak's piss. Mind you, being a Yorksireman your local beer tastes about the same I'll bet. :eek:)

If we didn;t raise cows for milk and meat and didn't raise sheep for wool and meat (and other entertainment value for Yorkshiremen) what would be the point of having them? No point at all, so with that whackos ideas you would have any more cows or sheep on the planet. That would go for pigs and chickens too.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
All mothers would have to breast feed. If they can't then they will have to find surrogate mothers with milk. There would be no wildlife as thw mink Fox'es etc would kill everything and the farmer would not ne controling them as he as no livestock to protect. They would turn to crop farming but then get banned from using mecanical harvesting machines incase they run a rabbit over.

I think its time to cull these anti's. Anybody got a baseball bat or pickaxe handle.

W

Wolfman Woody

It gets worse Bryan, because there just isn't enough land in the UK to sustain us on cereal crops and vegetables never mind exporting anything. So we'd have to start euthanasia to wittle down the population.

I can think of some anti's to trial it on.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I don't think that would be a problem. I am sure eating meat would go underground and a prime source would be the anti's. Not a lot of meat on one but that just means we will have to make a few more vanish.

W

Welsh Goff

If he thinks shearing sheep is cruel, what the hell would he think of shagging them then.
fill ya boots wha hay.

Tony Stevens

Reaction score
Oh what a tangled web we weave! green is the most soothing colour to the human eye but politically is most glaring red!
Use the Paisley dictum:
First out breed em; then out vote em; and if that dont work kill em:
I am seriously thinking that it is high time that the green greenies were relegated to the loony bin where they belong........ Dont they know about the move to preserve global bio diversity?