LES GENETS

PREDATOR

Reaction score
please can you help by giving me some tips carp fishing france
its the first time i have decided to go abroad and have chosen northern france les genets to be precise has anyone ever fished it and if so how di you get on i,am booked on for the 3rd of september i,ve fished all my life but only just getting serious about carp i bought a good bivvy bed chair 5 season sleeping bag rods alarms etc i could go on and on baitboat pod etc etc etc but would just like to know have i booked the right water please help thanks

L

Little Stu!

Can't help you re the water you're booked on Ian although I assume you researched first?

got a link?

L

Little Stu!

just cehcked it out Ian, I don't think you'll have any issues there mate, in fact for a first france trip it looks fine.

Good luck and let us know how you got on, or better still do a write-up for FM on your first venture in France.

wish I was joining you actually!

PREDATOR

Reaction score
I KNOW THIS IS A BIT LATE BUT WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME I JUST WISH I COULD ADD SOME PICTURES ON HERE I HAD 9 FISH IN ALL AND 4 OF THEM WAS 30 PLUS I,AM BOOKED BACK ON IN APRIL 06 AND I CANT WAIT

I,AM ALLREADY SORTING MY CARP GEAR OUT AND SPENDING A FORTUNE ON NEW GEAR ASWELL FRANCE HAS SPOILED ME FOR GOOD BECAUSE I WILL BE GOING AT LEAST TWICE A YEAR FROM NOW ON I WANT TO HAVE A GO AT CAT FISHING NEXT ASWELL IN THE NEAR FUTURE

C

christian tyroll

well done good to hear you had a great time!
how long did you go for?

PREDATOR

Reaction score
only a week first timers you see
but we listened to the owner of the fishery he told us were and how to fish etc on one morning i had all three rods go of one after the other i could,nt believe it i had one fish at 7. 50 am then another about 10 mins later then another then the last rod went of about 6 mins after abousolutly ((( BRILL ))) i will never forget that day ever i couldnt wish for better fishing but then again i dont mind going to my local pond bit bashing roach etc as long as they come thick,n fast i dont think theres a more relaxing hobby than fishing because when i go my mind just blanks out what more could you ask for

R

Rodney Wrestt

Congratulations Ian and I look forward to seeing your snaps, you might even win a prize.

PREDATOR

Reaction score
NOW I KNOW I WILL ADD MY PICTURES TOMORROW THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP