the importance of clear, unambiguous labelling

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
- is demonstrated by the fact that I've just turned the air blue for five minutes trying to thread line up the middle of power gum instead of pole float rubber.

Any similar confessions?

J

jason fisher

the best way to tell the difference is power gum doesn't have a hole down the middle.

haaaaahhaaahhaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!

L

Limestone

I know of someone who made a stringer up out of dental floss, thinking it was PVA...

J

jason fisher

i know some one who made their hairs out of pva thinking it was dental floss

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
I heard of someone making hooklengths out of PVA when it was very new, but I'm not sure I believe it.
Then again, some carpers think, some try anything, and some will copy anyone, so...

J

jason fisher

it was dark when i did that an i was half asleep.

T

The Monk

I can remember as a young short panted grotty schoolboy, someone gave me a Mepps spinner and I tied it under a float

M

madpiker

at a junior piking tuition day a few years ago,i asked a lad why he had stuck strawberry boilies on every prong of the trenles on a lure,the answer that amused me was: the boilies attract the small fish so they follow the lure,pike eat small fish,so will attack the fish that are following and het caught on the lure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't know if it's true or not.
I heard of someone buying half a dozen feeders, and going fishing with them.
Next day he baught some more. When asked what he was doing with them, he said that he had been filling them with maggots and throwing them in his swim. Without attatching them to his line first.