more delkims

M

matt thomas

you have a remote sounder box that you either clip to yourself or clip to a bankstick but it still makes a noise that everyone can hear,why don't they do an earpiece so only you hear it and you don't p*ss everyone else off,its a pain to have to switch them off and on every time you recast
good idea or has it already been done?
patent number 621311156692019139145

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"its a pain to have to switch them off and on every time you recast"

What?

" it still makes a noise that everyone can hear"

What?

M

matt thomas

warren,
my point is that on some waters you hear some prat with his alarms on loud setting it up after recasting,some people can't stand that ,i switch mine off to do it.
i was purely asking you carp lads if someone has invented a device that i mentioned,some waters have alarm bans purely from a noise point of view so if the device was available it means that these waters could be fished as it takes away the argument.if you look on Ron Clays thread "what am i becoming"i had this brainwave so i thought i would ask the carp lads as they are at the forefront of innovation.
i probably did'nt explain myself very well.

Ian Whittaker

Reaction score
Aren't buzzers /bite alarms supposed to be audible?
Surely if you have a sounder box then it can be positioned properly so that only you can hear it? Obviously if you're asleep then you need it close to your ear butif you're not asleep the you'd be sat on/near the rods negating the point of the box.

F

Frothey

there is a vibrating remote out there....why not just turn it off when re-setting the alarm?

mind you, 90% of people seem unable to carry out this basic operation these days....