Christmas list

Beaker

Reaction score
As my 8 year old Sam keeps telling meits that time of the year again, and if you could have anything your little heart desires for the big day,in a fishing context, Imean I cant ask for Jessica Alba in a little Santa suit,what wouldit be. I would like Mick Browns guide to pike and predators and a voucher for my local tackle shop to by hooks swivels etc, what a sad little life I lead.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
i would like my hair and teeth back.

why - who's got them?

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 ----------

Best to wait till after Christmas

There will be a number people who get given angling related present that they don't want - also kids who think they want a new pole or rod but soon lose interest.

get on ebay in Feb and pick up a bargain

Catfishingham

Reaction score
A "Winning Lottery ticket", So I could make trips to GB to fish with friends I’ve made on FM, OH, and spend about a 1000 Pounds on “Proper” tackle when I got there.

Cat:)

Fred Blake

Reaction score
Rather than an item of tackle, the best present I could get would be fifty quid so I could buy some bait, put a tank of petrol in the car and actually go fishing!

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I am hoping Santa will bring me a nice new float rod...but I rather suspect he wont. Failing that a Shimano "Baby Baitrunner" in 4000 size and a copy of that "Tapam" DVD if it ever gets released.

I want a Chocolate Smokers Set too but they dont do them anymore...booo !

bigchub

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind spending a day or two in the company of Tony Miles, Trefor West or John Baker but that's probably too much to ask for..........:(

gentle

Reaction score
Firmly on my Xmas list is a new bivvy. And this might be a good place to ask Santa Claus for some help. SOme of his elves may even give me the best advice here too.

DJS Tackle z1 Mk2

JRC Defender with extended overwrap

nash S7 Max

I need an all weather bivvy that is bombproof and big enough for when the kids come fishing with me. SOmething that will last for years and endure nuclear strike and IED attacks by the taliban.

Ok elves what should santa send me....